Hello,

It is with great joy and very happy to see that the NCSG family gradually
expanded. Very happy to welcome new members who are new because admitted
within the family but also NCSG acquaintances, friends and colleagues in
other platforms.

It also requires a great wand of encouragement to Robin,Brenden, Avri...
and all former members of NCSG that drive, feed the exchanges on our online
network.

Even though I'm not so active but I read every day exchanges from our
mailing list.

I'm very love our mailing list.

my friendships to all.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*
*REPRESENTANT OFFICIEL TICAFRICA ET CYBERVILLAGE@FRICA/RDC*
*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
COORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC*
*
*Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : [log in to unmask]
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr