Dear All,

The Commercial Stakeholders Group has kindly invited the members of the NonCommercial Stakeholders Group who will be in Durban next month to attend a social mixer at the Rivets Bar (Durban Hilton) on 16 July from 6:30-8:00.  I hope all of you who will be in Durban for the ICANN meeting will make an effort to attend this NCSG & CSG social mixer so our members can get to know each other better.

Thank you,
Robin

Begin forwarded message: