And personally, I am still not sure why everyone was/is surprised about the
tapping and the surveillance..

What Snowden did, was just confirm the "theory". At the end of the day,
just because you don't know about something, that doesn't mean that it's
not happening.

*Andrei Barburas*

CRSO/IO

International Institute for Communication and Development (IICD)

P.O. Box 11586, 2502 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

NPOC, ICANN member

M: +31 62 928 2879

T: +31 70 311 7311 | F: +31 70 311 7322
Website: iicd.org <http://www.iicd.org/> | Check out our Annual Report for
2012; We reached one million beneficiaries in Health.. Imagine
that!<http://annualreport.iicd.org>