in favor of NCSG supporting this statement

rgds,

McTim

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

i meant to include to discuss list.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PC-NCSG] Fwd: Draft Statement
Date: 15 July 2013 06:23:34 GMT+02:00
To: NCSG-Policy Policy <[log in to unmask]>

FYI.

Are we interested in supporting this?

I wasn't at the meeting and don't know if anyone was from NCSG.

avri

Begin forwarded message:

All,

Attached please find the statement we discussed tonight with the couple of modifications recommended.  For those of you who could not make it, we are happy to catch up tomorrow to discuss in more detail.  It is in no way the final draft, but is intended as an initial draft to refine across all constituencies.

In sum, this would be a joint statement by all the GNSO, with individual statements that each constituency can/will prepare as they see fit to address other issues.  We discussed whether things like sensitive strings/category 1 should be included, but I think as we get into other issues it becomes too difficult to find unanimity.  The geo issue appears to be the one issue everyone agrees is problematic and an overreach, and indicative of what could happen to any applicant.

Please take a look and circulate your comments after review with your constituencies.

Thank you!

Stacey King
Nick Wood