Please check Patrick Reilly in.

On Sunday, August 25, 2013, Rudi Rusdiah wrote:
Dear Robin,
Please check me in.
Thank you and Regards, Rudi Rusdiah - APWKomitel - Indonesia

On 08/26/2013 03:20 AM, Robin Gross wrote:
Dear NCSG Members:

Below is a link to the preliminary "active" and "inactive" membership lists for the 2013 annual check-in process (as of right now).  The NCSG Charter requires a public membership list and that we "check-in" each year to vote in the annual election.

So far, only  59 NCSG members have "checked-in" and thus are placed on the ACTIVE membership list.  Only NCSG members who "check-in" each year are eligible to receive an election ballot in the annual NCSG election.    So please, check the lists and make sure you "check-in" with me by sending me an email so I can place you on the ACTIVE members list and send you a ballot in the election.

So far 267 NCSG members have NOT yet "checked-in" and thus are preliminarily placed on the "INACTIVE" members list.  You can move your name from the Inactive to the Active membership list by sending me an email to check-in before 9 September 2013.  I'll then take another 2 weeks to try to contact and activate those members on the preliminary inactive list.

I want to be sure each member receives their ballot, so please check the below list, and send me an email if you are listed as "INACTIVE".

Thank you,
Robin Gross
NCSG Chair

ACTIVE and INACTIVE Membership Lists:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dGtmVm1ldzE3SkhRREY3RkwyTGJyRHc&usp=sharing

NOT Checked-In as of 25 August 2013 : Preliminarily Listed as "INACTIVE"
Name of NCSG Member: Name of Official Representative (if organizational membership)
Aaron Eitan Meyer
Advisory Network for African Information Society Olivier Nana Nzepa
Africa Leadership Forum Patrick Aderinwale Ayodele
AfriDNS Alan Levin
Aktion Freiheit statt Angst e.V. Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes
Alain Berranger
Alan Levin
Alexandre Dulaunoy
Alexis Allendes
Alfa-Redi (NGO) Erick Iriarte Ahon
American Civil Liberties Union Nicole Ozer
American Council on Educations (ACE) Ada Meloy
American Lebanese Syrian Assoc Char (ALSAC) /St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Bryann Jackson
American Red Cross Debra Hughes
Amira Al Hussain
Amr Elsadr
Andrew Grice
Andrii Paziuk
Angel Sanchez Seoane
Angelica Baptista Silva
Anivar Aravind
Anthony Nweke
Anton Permadi
Antwain Thomas
APWKomitel (Association of Community Internet Center) Rudi Rusdiah
Ari Saarenmaa
Audience Act for Good TV programs Jong Nam Kim
Australian RedCross Society Bruce Moore
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC) Bazlu Rahman
Baudouin Schombe
Beau Brendler
Behnam Esfahbod
Benjamin Ferrand
Benjamin Schuetze

--
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to [log in to unmask].