Dear NCSG PC Members:

Can NCSG PC support these comments that were submitted by a group of NCSG members last week?  We've got a short timeframe for submitting the endorsement, so can we spend a moment to consider this in the next day or two please?

Thank you,
Robin

On Aug 22, 2013, at 6:31 PM, Robin Gross wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Privacy group submission on the EWG
Date: August 22, 2013 9:53:35 AM PDT

Hi,

The NCSG PC is being asked to endorse these statements as an NCSG position.

The membership is invited to discuss, to send in comments of their own, to inform the Policy Committee through discussions on NCSG-DISCUSS on their views on endorsing these statement, ... whatever really.

The Policy Committee has until 6 Sept 13 to send in and endorsement/comments.

thanks

avri
written as:
Alternate Chair, PC-NCSG