Thanks Robin.

I presume the full transcript is forthcoming, as was done for the other
groups? It's sometimes easier to process information - particularly that of
the 'did he really say that' kind - in written form. It's also easier to
send particulars of the proceedings to others, such as members of the EP or
national data protection commissioners, for comment when in print. Some
statements on the Article 29 letter might be worthy of wider distribution.

Thanks,

Ed