Dear Friends

I accept the nomination. It's an honor. I will provide a statement at a later date.

Yours

Klaus

On 9/17/2013 2:55 PM, Cintra Sooknanan wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I endorse this nomination.

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Glenn McKnight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I second this nomination.
Glenn McKnight

Glenn McKnight
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight
.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Rudi Vansnick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I nominate Klaus Stoll to serve as the NCSG GNSO Council. representative.

His knowledge of the domain name space as well as his tremendous engagement in internet governance are essential elements to be elected as GNSO Councillor.

Rudi Vansnick
NPOC chair Policy Committee
NPOC treasurer