Dear All,

Kindly find my below my statement!

*	Name, declared region of residence, gender and employment;

(Guy) Aho TETE BENISSAN

West Africa (Nationality from Togo but based in Senegal)

Male

Regional Coordinator of REPAOC (Network of national NGO platform in west and
central Africa, www.repaoc.org <http://www.repaoc.org/> ) since 2007.

*	Any conflicts of interest;

For the moment no conflicts of interest (None)!!

*	Reasons for willingness to take on the tasks of the particular
position;

Since 2007, I'm coordinating the network of national NGO platforms in West
and Central Africa. One major point is that NGO are working for large parts
of their work on the internet in terms of visibility, communication and
fundraising. Many NGO's don't know what is gTLDs?

What can be my contribution in the GNSO? Many NGO's are using internet but
have a few knowledge about internet governance and its security.

I'm not participating in to invent new tools. I don't pretend to invent a
new wheel for the NPOC but we can together join our energy by promoting
talent in our network.

There is a big challenge and together we can identify problems in our
community and find better solutions for those problems.

REPAOC intends to continue the development of this mission by promoting the
development of a database in each country. The development of training
relates to new technologies of information and communication. We have a role
to encourage the dissemination of internet, to encourage a passion for the
internet communication for research on globalisation, international
cooperation and policy development.

      . Qualifications for the position; and

I was familiar with ICANN during the 42nd meeting in October 2011 in Dakar
(Senegal).

We quickly launched with Public Interest Registry (PIR) a dialogue on the
promoting of the .ONG/.NGO in December 2011 in Dakar (Senegal) with many
actors.

I serve as a member of the Advisory Council of PIR.ORG since 2012.

      . Statement of availability for the time the position requires.

Of course I'm available to work and I can also bring new innovation to the
job.

      . The nominee's statement may also include any other information that
the candidate believes is relevant.

I believe in freedom of expression, privacy of the individual and respect
for human right. Yes, together in diversity, we can!

Best regards!

(Guy) Aho TETE BENISSAN

Regional Coordinator of REPAOC

 <http://www.repaoc.org/> www.repaoc.org