From: "Syracuse University LISTSERV Server (16.0)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]
Date: 5 September 2013 07:49:51 EDT
To: [log in to unmask]

You  are  not authorized  to  send  mail to  the  NCSG-DISCUSS  list from  your
[log in to unmask] account. You might be authorized to post to the list from another
account,  or perhaps  when  using  another mail  program  configured  to use  a
different email address.  However, LISTSERV has no way to  associate this other
account  or address  with yours.  If you  need assistance  or if  you have  any
questions regarding  the policy  of the NCSG-DISCUSS  list, please  contact the
list owners at [log in to unmask].