Dear Robin,

Could you Please check me in.
Thank you.

Regards.

Patricia

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Rudi Rusdiah <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Robin,
Please check me in.
Thank you and Regards, Rudi Rusdiah - APWKomitel - Indonesia

On 08/26/2013 03:20 AM, Robin Gross wrote:
Dear NCSG Members:

Below is a link to the preliminary "active" and "inactive" membership lists for the 2013 annual check-in process (as of right now).  The NCSG Charter requires a public membership list and that we "check-in" each year to vote in the annual election.

So far, only  59 NCSG members have "checked-in" and thus are placed on the ACTIVE membership list.  Only NCSG members who "check-in" each year are eligible to receive an election ballot in the annual NCSG election.    So please, check the lists and make sure you "check-in" with me by sending me an email so I can place you on the ACTIVE members list and send you a ballot in the election.

So far 267 NCSG members have NOT yet "checked-in" and thus are preliminarily placed on the "INACTIVE" members list.  You can move your name from the Inactive to the Active membership list by sending me an email to check-in before 9 September 2013.  I'll then take another 2 weeks to try to contact and activate those members on the preliminary inactive list.

I want to be sure each member receives their ballot, so please check the below list, and send me an email if you are listed as "INACTIVE".

Thank you,
Robin Gross
NCSG Chair

ACTIVE and INACTIVE Membership Lists:

NOT Checked-In as of 25 August 2013 : Preliminarily Listed as "INACTIVE"
Name of NCSG Member: Name of Official Representative (if organizational membership)
Aaron Eitan Meyer
Advisory Network for African Information Society Olivier Nana Nzepa
Africa Leadership Forum Patrick Aderinwale Ayodele
AfriDNS Alan Levin
Aktion Freiheit statt Angst e.V. Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes
Alain Berranger
Alan Levin
Alexandre Dulaunoy
Alexis Allendes
Alfa-Redi (NGO) Erick Iriarte Ahon
American Civil Liberties Union Nicole Ozer
American Council on Educations (ACE) Ada Meloy
American Lebanese Syrian Assoc Char (ALSAC) /St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Bryann Jackson
American Red Cross Debra Hughes
Amira Al Hussain
Amr Elsadr
Andrew Grice
Andrii Paziuk
Angel Sanchez Seoane
Angelica Baptista Silva
Anivar Aravind
Anthony Nweke
Anton Permadi
Antwain Thomas
APWKomitel (Association of Community Internet Center) Rudi Rusdiah
Ari Saarenmaa
Audience Act for Good TV programs Jong Nam Kim
Australian RedCross Society Bruce Moore
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC) Bazlu Rahman
Baudouin Schombe
Beau Brendler
Behnam Esfahbod
Benjamin Ferrand
Benjamin Schuetze
Bhvana Singh
Bibliotecha Alexandrina Magdy Nagi
Bill Thomas
Black Unity Foundation Emmanuel Amanor
Blaise Arbouet
Boulder Community Network Neal McBurnett
Brett Carr
Carl L. Smith
Carlo N. Cosmatos
Cedric Laurant
Center for Science, Development and Media Studies (CSDMS) Ravi Gupta
Centre for Civil Society, UKZN; Howard College, Durban Molefi Mafereka Ndlovu
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade (CTS) Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza
Chad Coulin
Charles Knutson
Charles Mok
Chris Fansler
Christopher Parsons
Claude Almansi
Comitê para Democratização da Informática de Pernambuco (CDI) Pernambuco Marcelo Fernandes Costa
CONAC (China Organizational Name Administration Center) Yuanyuan Guan (Leslie)
CP80 Foundation Cheryl Preston
David Farrer
David Olson
David Taylor
David Taylor
DeeDee Halleck
Deep Dish Network DeeDee Halleck
Denise Subramanian
Desiree Miloshevic
Dhouha Bayarassou
Diplo Foundation Jovan Kurbalija
Divina Frau-Meigs
Dixie Hawtin
Dorothy Gordon
Drew Jensen
Dwi Elfrida Martina S
E. Christopher Carolan
Edamwen Anthony
Eddan Katz
Edgar Mlauzi
Edil Baisalov
Eduardo Suarez
Edward Hasbrouck
Edward Nunes
Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) Marc Rotenberg
EMERGE-Centro de Pesquisas e Produção em Comunicação e Emergência Magaly Pazello
Estonian Educational and Research Network (EENet) Tarmo Ainsaar
Everton Teles Rodrigues
Flavia Lefevre Guimaraes
Flavio Rech Wagner
Fouad Bajwa
Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities Glenn McKnight
Francis Augusto Medeiros
Free and Open Source Software Foundation for Africa (FOSSFA) James Wire
Free Software Foundation Europe Karsten Gerloff
FreePress Corielle Shane Wright
Fundacion Escuela Latinoamericana de Redes;EsLaRed Ermanno Pietrosemoli
Ganeswar Sahoo
George Asare Sakyi
GIP Renater Patrick Donath
Gita Bamezai
Glenn Harris
Glenn McKnight
Global Voices Rebecca MacKinnon
GLOCOM Adam Peake
Goodwill Industries Judy Branzelle
Gorka Orueta
Gozie Ilorah
Grace N Mutungu
Graciela Selaimen
Hago Elteraifi Mohamed Dafalla
Hala Essalmawi
Hannah Miller
Heather Leason
Hojatollah Modirian
Ian Peter
IC Volunteers Viola Krebs
ICT Association of Kenya Alex Gakuru
Idec (Brazilian Institute for Consumer Defense) Guilherme Varella
Information and Communications University Dongman Lee
International Baccalaureate Organization Salma Cassam Chenai
International Institute for
Communications and Development (IICD)
Caroline Figueres
International Parents Caroline Isautier
Internauta, Asociacion Argentina de Usuarios de Internet Sergio Salinas Porto
Internet Association of Korea (IAK) Jeonghye Choi
Internet Society Chapter of Mauritius Dave Kissoondoyal
IPLeft (Intellectual Property Left) HeeSeob Nam
Iris Garcia
Isaac Mao
ISOC Armenia Grigori Saghyan
ISOC Pakistan Chapter Qasim Khan
Jack Lerner
Jamaica Sustainable Development Network Ltd.
James Ratemo
James Tay
Janastu, India Asha Prasanna Kumar
Jason Gerson
Jean Guillon
Jean-Robert Bisaillon
Jeanette Hoffman
Jenne Redean Sans Frontieres Tunisia Ben Marzouk Elies
Jesse Drew
JFC Morfin
Joanna Kulesza
John Border
John Liu
John Selby
John Zoltner
Jon Garon
Jorge Amodio
Jose Murilo Junior
Joseph Kizito
K M Joseph
Kashif Akram
Kate Smith-Lawrence
Kathy Kleiman
Katitza Rodriguez
Kim Heitman
Kim Pham
Kim von Arx
Kinfemicheal Yilma Desta
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology Eunjin Seo
Korean Progressive Network Jinbonet JIsuk Woo
Kottapalli Seshagirirao
Krishna Seeburn
Kristina Macaulay
Labor News Production Myoungjoon Kim
Lamees El Baghdady
Lamer Organization Olafiku Muniru Ajibola
Leena Romppainen
Lehrstuhl Weber
Liam James Drew
Lisa Horner
Lisa McLaughlin
Loyola Law School Karl Manheim
Lyndel McDonald
Madhav Gopal Sharma
Manoj Khinchi
Marco Toledo
Margaret Osborne
Margaret Warigia Bowman
Maria Farrell
Maria Strati
Mark Bannon
Mark Leiser
Media Access Project Harold Feld
Meredith L. Patterson
Michael Murungi
Michael Sprague
Micheal O Floinn
Miikka Saukko
Mike Kent
Mohab Altlaity
Movimento Mega Nao Joao Carlos Rebello Caribe
Muhammad Danish
Nancy Handshaw Clark
Nathaniel James
National Council for Voluntary Organisations Karl Wilding
Naveed Ul Haq
NIC Senegal Alex Corenthin
Niel Harper
Njeri Wangari
Nuno M. Garcia
NUPEF Carlos A. Afonso
Nuria Almiron-Roig
Oksana Prykhodko
Olga Korotkova
Open Rights Group Jim Killock
Oscar Howell
Patrick Lenihan
PeaceNet Korea Chun Eung Hwi
Peters Osawaru Omoragbon
Poomjit Sirawongprasert
Privacy Activism Deborah Pierce
Ralph Clifford
Raquel Gatto
ReadWriteWeb France Fabrice Epelboin
REPAOC (Guy) Aho TETE BENISSAN
Richard C. Vincent
Richard Cheng Tung
Robert Bodle
Robert Pollard
Robin Townsend
Ron Wickersham
Rosemary Sinclair
Rossella Mattioli
Roy Balleste
Rudi Vasnick
Ruslan Sattarov
Ruvakubusa LIliane
Saleem Khan
Salieu Taal
Salvatore Scifo
Sam Stern
Sarah Clayton
Sarah El Ebiary
Scott Johnson
SDNP Bangladesh M Hakikur Rahman
Senghor Patricia
Seth Johnson
Shefqet Meda
Siim Tuisk
St. John Ambulance Sue Killen
Staffan Jonson
Stefan Kulk
Stefania Milan
Stoyan Danev
Strathclyde Law School Konstantinos Komaitis
Suella darkins
Tara Taubman
Tatiana Khramtsova
The Association of NGOs, The Gambia (TANGO) Madi Jobarteh
The Lawfare Project
The Thing, Inc. Ted Byfield
The Transmission Project Belinda Rawlins
Thierry SANZHIE BOKALLY
Thilo Modner
Thomas Roessler
Timothy McGinnis
Tobias Mahler
Tranquil Space Foundation Tim Mooney
Uganda ICT Consumer Protection Association James Wire
Urdu Internet Society Imran Ahmed Shah
Victoria McEvedy
Virgina Paque
Virpi Kauko
Virtueller Ortsverein der SPD (VOV) Iliya Nickelt-Czycykowski
Walusungu Gondwe
Water Environment Research Foundation
Webforce International Federation R. Mellet-Brossard
Wendy Seltzer
Willie Currie
Wilson Abigaba
Wolfgang Kleinwachter
Yale Information Society Project Laura DeNardis
Yameogo Ben
Yang Yu
YJ Park
Young Life Jan Morton
Yuanyuan Guan (Leslie)
Yvonne Chireau
Zain Khan

CHECKED-IN AS "ACTIVE" as of 25 AUGUST 2013
Name of NCSG Member:
INTIC4DEV - Institut des TIC pour le développement
AGEIA DENSI (Argentina)
American Library Association
Andrew Adams
ASCD
Asociación Centro de Estudios, Capacitación y Análisis en Derechos Humanos (CECADH)
Assocation of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
Association for Progressive Communications (APC)
Avri Doria
British Red Cross
Bytes for All, Pakistan
Centre for Internet and Society
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
Church of God in Christ, Inc.
Church of Reality
CIPPIC
Dan Krimm
EDUCAUSE
Edward Morris
Electronic Frontiers Australia
Electronic Frontiers Finland
Fondazione Rosselli Americas
Freedom House
Fundacion Chasquinet
Fundacion Omar Dengo
Global Knowledge Partnership Foundation
Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
Internet Governance Project
Internet Society - NY Chapter
Internet Society Belgium
Internet Society Trinidad and Tobago Chapter
Internews International
IP Justice
James Njoroge Gitau
Kadian Alicia Davis
Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet)
Kerry Brown
Michael Haffely
Multilingual Internet Names Consortium
Nickolas Adam
Open Institute of Cambodia
Patrick Reilly
Peter Green
Philippine Network Foundation, Inc. (PHNET)
Rafik Dammak
Remmy Nweke
Tapani Tarvainen
The Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities
Timothe Litt
Tracy F. Hackshaw
UUM InterNetWorks Research Laboratory
Vladimir Radunovic
Walid Al-Saqaf
William Drake
Women's Technology Empowerment Centre - W.TEC
World Wildlife Fund
YMCA of The Gambia
YMCA of the USA