Reminder:  Please Vote in the NCSG Annual Election!

If you are on the 2013 ACTIVE members list and have not yet voted, please remember to look for your email ballot and vote as soon as possible.

2013 NCSG Active & Inactive Members List:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmHFgvYjF_e4dGIycFJVenFSak9ZWDdRdXVlNXdBV2c&usp=sharing

The 2013 NCSG election ends at Midnight UTC on 14 October 2013 (Monday) so please be sure to cast your ballot before that time.

Here is the NCSG 2013 elections webpage with all of the candidate statements and other election details:
  https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections-2013

If you are on the Active members list and did not receive an email ballot, then, after checking all your email boxes and spam filters and if you still can't find your email ballot, then please email me ([log in to unmask]) so we can have another ballot sent to you asap.

The email ballots are sent from the email address:

The email ballots have the following Subject line:
   Ballot ID and URL for Election: '2013 NCSG Election'

Email ballots were most recently sent again yesterday 8 October 2013.

Thanks again for your participation in the election!  Happy voting!

Best,
Robin