+1 Thanks-a-Million!!! Robin, Wendy and Joy.

Roy

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amr Elsadr
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Three cheers for Robin, Wendy and Joy!!!

Absolutely. Three exceptional champions of the NCSG. You've been nothing short of inspirational.

Thank you so much.

Amr

On Oct 15, 2013, at 7:36 PM, Maria Farrell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A huge plus one to Kathy's thanks!

Maria

On 15 October 2013 18:27, Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A huge thank you to Robin, Wendy and Joy - our departing Chair and Councilmen!  The time you have spent, the care you have devoted, the hours from work, family and sleep you have dedicated is innumerable, unfathomable and uncountable.

To Robin, in particular, your leadership has been amazing, unceasing, dynamic and unyielding. I don't know how we would have made it through the turbulent times without you. That there is any balance in the New gTLD Applicant Guidebook at all is a tribute to your leadership.

Hopefully, you will all remain as advisers, guides, advocates and inspirations.  We need your leadership in the days, months and years ahead!

All the best,
Kathy