I thing we should sign, and moreover, we should discuss what multistakeholderism means in our ranks. As a computer scientist I can't help feeling that we need more diverse people in these lists.

WR

Nuno Garcia

On Sunday, October 27, 2013, Andrew A. Adams wrote:
Avri wrote:
> http://igcaucus.org/sign-on.html

> Do we want to endorse as ncsg?

I support NCSG (or NCUC if NPOC don't agree) signing this.

--
Professor Andrew A Adams                      [log in to unmask]')">[log in to unmask]
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and