Dear all,

Apologies but I arrived very late last night from Bali and was not able to make it for this morning conference call. I trust you had a good meeting.

Best,

Marie-laure

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:56 PM, Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All:

All NCSG members are welcome and encouraged to participate in tomorrow's NCSG Open Membership Policy Meeting.  This meeting is typically held 2-days before each GNSO Counsel Meeting so NCSG's GNSO Counselors can discuss the counsel's agenda with the NCSG membership and receive input from the membership to contribute to Thursday's GNSO Counsel Meeting.  We also review our inputs and policy contributions into ICANN working groups, task forces, and open comment periods.  Below is the draft discussion agenda and remote participate details so you may each join in tomorrow's call and contribute to the discussion.

Thank you,
Robin

NCSG Open Membership Policy Meeting
 29 October 2013 - Tuesday
 16:00 -18:00 UTC

Other Time Zones: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NCSG+Open+Membership+Policy+Meeting&iso=20131029T16&ah=2

DRAFT DISCUSSION AGENDA

I.    Update from IGF 2013 Discussions

II.   31 Oct. GNSO Meeting Preparations
 A.  All 6 NCSG GNSO Counselors Prepared to Participate or Request Proxy?
 B.  Motions for a Vote on Thursday
 C.  Discussion Items

III.   Update on ICANN Working Groups / Task Forces
 A.  WHOIS Working Groups
 B.  Accountability and Transparency Review Team
 C.  Special Privileges for RedCross, Olympic Cmte, InterGov Orgs Working Group

IV.  Open Comment Periods (as if it mattered)

V.   Planning for ICANN #48 in Buenos Aires
   ICANN Mtgs Plan:  http://buenosaires48.icann.org/en/

VI.  AOB