Dear All:

The 2013 NCSG Annual Election is underway and email ballots have been sent to all active NCSG members.

So please check your various email boxes and spam filters to be sure you get your email ballot and remember to cast your vote in the current election.

The email ballot is from:

and contains the subject line:

    Ballot ID and URL for Election: '2013 NCSG Election'

You may vote until 10 October 2013 (23:59 UTC) and may change your vote at any time before the election closes at midnight UTC on the 10th when votes become final.

If you are on the active members list and have checked all your email boxes and spam filters and still do not find your email ballot, please send me a note offlist and we will get it sorted out asap.

Thanks for your participation!

Best,
Robin