From: "Berry Cobb" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] 9 OCT 2013 - CALL CANCELED
Date: 8 October 2013 10:12:26 EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

WG Members,

To date, we only have one comment submitted to our public forum on the draft Final Report.  As this was to be our primary agenda item, the 9 Oct 2013 call is now cancelled.  http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-igo-ingo-final-20sep13/

We will reconvene on 16 Oct 2013 @ 16:00 UTC.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
720.839.5735