Then tell Fadi to do a very good job to disassociate the proposed summit
from the "Declaration of Montevideo" which states:

   -

   They reinforced the importance of globally coherent Internet operations,
   and warned against Internet fragmentation at a national level. They
   expressed strong concern over the undermining of the trust and confidence
   of Internet users globally due to recent revelations of pervasive
   monitoring and surveillance.