Hi again,

Just a gentle reminder that the deadline for submission during the reply period will be in two days. I hope to hear something before then, especially if anyone disagrees with the statement in any way.

If I don’t hear back from anyone, I don’t mind submitting the statement as an individual but would prefer not to. I understand that the study isn’t the easiest document to go through. :)

Thanks all.

Amr