Dear colleagues,

I had to leave Sheraton today afternoon before the public forum as my flight back home was scheduled to leave Buenos Aires around 3pm. This Friday the GNSO chair has planned a workshop for the council members, specially the new councilors. The GNSO Council Induction & Development Workshop is a good initiative to improve the council members knowledge about GNSO council functioning etc. as well as generates a space for talkings to each other. I am regreting not be able to attend it, however, this Friday I have to teach the all day long and because we went on strike for 3 month this year it is impossible to change my class dates. Look forward to collect all information/impressions/feelings from the councillors who are going to make the workshop.

I wish a smooth trip back home, with no delayed flights as I had (my trip took incredibly 7:30 to Rio de Janeiro...). Who has planned to stay in Buenos Aires I learned there are a plenty of cultural activities in the city, so enjoy! See you online and hope to meet again as NCSG members as possible in Singapore.

All the best,

Magaly