I would also support Avri.

It's possible that the chair, i.e. President will attend a conference(Diplohack) that we are organizing in Estonia just before the London meeting(6-8th of Dec). I have talked with him on occasions earlier and if I have the oppurtunity, is there anything you/NCSG would like to pass on?

Siim Tuisk
+372 5251 946