Hi Milton, just responding to this one. The other questions mostly
depend on our next meetings (hopefully most of them answered on the
Dec.27th meeting of the LOG).

This was just a list of suggested themes -- actually I should have
omitted that in my report, since is speculative. Nothing is set in stone
except for the focus on trying to build a set of international
principles for the governance and use of the Internet. Somehow I think
Icann will be part of the picture, sure. But settling this will be one
of the taks of the Exec.Committee.

frt rgds

--c.a.