Hi Maria - no, but great, and i'd be happy to helpf you on this. I think
comments are due this Friday, Dec 13th. Shall we work offlist on some
comments and then share? I suggested to Rafik to raise this idea at the
ncsg policy call later today (which i can't make cos of the timezone).
but very happy to help you with this
Joy