Hi Siva,

Thanks for the comment.
I think there is confusion about the timing. Since it is 13:00UTC and in my understanding is that you are based in India so it would be 18:30 instead of 7:30.
I acknowledge that time can be challenging. the meeting was at 22:00 for me too and the previous one at 1:00am. I am trying to find different time slots to rotate but we have also people attending working groups in some of them. we are trying to share the pain to be fair to everybody.

Best Regards,

Rafik