All, regrets on this call. In Dominican Republic with bad internet access.

Sam Lanfranco

Sent from Samsung MobileRafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Hello Everyone,

Please book in your calendar  the  Tuesday 25th February 2014 at 13:00 UTC for 2 hours monthly conference call . Everybody is encouraged to join.

We usually cover:
- the GNSO council call agenda (planned for 27th February) and discussing its items . Councillors and NCSG members involved in related WG will give more insight about the motions
- Updates about ongoing policies: updates from working groups, statements , open public comments
- Any other relevant item e.g. update regarding Singapore ICANN meeting planning or Brazil meeting

Why it is important to join?

it is good opportunity, happening monthly, to catch-up with the ongoing policies and finding opportunities to volunteer for some tasks. For newcomers to get snapshot of activities within NCSG and GNSO and also interacting with GNSO councillors .

We have this draft agenda below, please send me any other suggestion for item you would like to add:

I.    Roll-call

II.   27th February GNSO Meeting Preparations
      See: http://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/agenda-council-27feb14-en.htm
 A.  GNSO councillors will attend the call and brief to the membership about the GNSO call agenda items.
 B.  Discussion Items

III.   Update on ICANN Working Groups / Panels/ Expert groups
 A.  Proxy and Privacy accreditation WG
 B. Accountability and Transparency Review Team: final report published
http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-09jan14-en.htm : few days to provide comment
 C. Policy and Implementation WG: questions from the WG
 D. EWG : http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-05feb14-en.htm
                  http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-2-10feb14-en.htm
 E. ICANN strategic panels
 F. Other WG/panels  :Cross-community working group on IG
* List of volunteers to lead for public statement drafting:

IV.  Open Comment Periods
     See:  http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment
V.  AOB
 A. Preparation for Singapore Meeting :
* topics for discussion with the board:
* tentative plan https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsJI0CB4QegidFY4Y0VtOUh6NmRnTW1tWXV4clFrRUE&usp=drive_web#gid=0
* NCSG participants (please add your name if you are going to attend) https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/2014+Singapore+mtg

looking forward to interact with our members next week.
If you need dial-out or you don't find your country listed below, please send me email off-list

Best Regards,

Rafik

The NCSG Monthly call is therefore scheduled for the Tuesday 25th February 2014 at 13:00 UTC

Please find the AC room and dial in details here:

Adobe Connect room: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/_a819976787/ncsg/?launcher=false

Passcodes/Pin codes:

Participant passcode: NCSG

For security reasons, the passcode will be required to join the conference.

Dial in numbers:

Country

Toll Numbers

Freephone/