Dear fellow NCSG members:

I am involved in preparing two submissions to the Brazil meeting. One, with Brenden Kuerbis, is a detailed proposal for globalization of IANA. It is not ready yet, but watch for it.

The other is a proposed principle about stakeholder equality. That statement is ready for your viewing and comment here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tuWn6tnQBFhXKz6FumabAHpG3zfCNx2ZBPzWNw3Ifo4/edit?usp=sharing

It’s a short 2-pager, 600 words. I just want to test the waters and see how much support there is for this or whether it needs major revisions.

Milton Mueller

Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies

http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/