https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tuWn6tnQBFhXKz6FumabAHpG3zfCNx2ZBPzWNw3Ifo4/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks.

Amr

On Feb 27, 2014, at 9:00 PM, Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It seems that there were several expressions of support for this statement. I have made a few minor modifications based on suggestions from comments. Should I submit this statement on my own behalf only? Can I claim that it has support from the NCSG? Or can NCSG move forward with it on its own, and submit its own version separately?

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Milton L Mueller
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NCSG-Discuss] Submission to the Brazil meeting

Dear fellow NCSG members:

I am involved in preparing two submissions to the Brazil meeting. One, with Brenden Kuerbis, is a detailed proposal for globalization of IANA. It is not ready yet, but watch for it.

The other is a proposed principle about stakeholder equality. That statement is ready for your viewing and comment here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tuWn6tnQBFhXKz6FumabAHpG3zfCNx2ZBPzWNw3Ifo4/edit?usp=sharing

It’s a short 2-pager, 600 words. I just want to test the waters and see how much support there is for this or whether it needs major revisions.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
http://faculty.ischool.syr.edu/mueller/