I support submitting this as an NCSG statement.

Thanks,
Robin

On Feb 27, 2014, at 12:00 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

It seems that there were several expressions of support for this statement. I have made a few minor modifications based on suggestions from comments. Should I submit this statement on my own behalf only? Can I claim that it has support from the NCSG? Or can NCSG move forward with it on its own, and submit its own version separately?

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Milton L Mueller
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NCSG-Discuss] Submission to the Brazil meeting

Dear fellow NCSG members:

I am involved in preparing two submissions to the Brazil meeting. One, with Brenden Kuerbis, is a detailed proposal for globalization of IANA. It is not ready yet, but watch for it.

The other is a proposed principle about stakeholder equality. That statement is ready for your viewing and comment here:

It’s a short 2-pager, 600 words. I just want to test the waters and see how much support there is for this or whether it needs major revisions.

Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies