It's really about time.
That "divide" is a chasm.
DeeDee

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Carlos A. Afonso <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It looks quite sound to me, MM. Good contribution!

sent from a dumbphone

On 28/02/2014, at 17:45, Milton L Mueller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

OK, I submitted the document to Netmundial and listed NCSG as my “organization”

From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Olivier Kouami
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 2:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Submission to the Brazil meeting

+1

-Olevie-

I support the statement.

Nicolas

On 2014-02-27 3:00 PM, Milton L Mueller wrote:

It seems that there were several expressions of support for this statement. I have made a few minor modifications based on suggestions from comments. Should I submit this statement on my own behalf only? Can I claim that it has support from the NCSG? Or can NCSG move forward with it on its own, and submit its own version separately?