Hello Everyone,

it is time to finalise preparation for ICANN meeting in Singapore.

* Please find here the tentative schedule for NCSG during that busy week.
Main session for NCSG will be in Tuesday 25th March, during the
constituency day , then we have meeting with the board.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsJI0CB4QegidFY4Y0VtOUh6NmRnTW1tWXV4clFrRUE&usp=sharing

For those sessions, there will remote participation and details will be
shared later.

* For the meeting with the board, we should send to them the topics to
discuss , we have some proposals and would like to get membership feedback
and suggestions:

* Netmundial

* Reconsideration process for TMCH+50 (Trademark Clearing House )
* Top-down vs Bottom-up approaches: GAG, strategic panels, expert groups vs
PDP
* IANA/ICANN globalisation
* Missing Nomcom seat for NPOC

we should finalize and send the topics to Board by 17th March.

* For the full schedule of ICANN meeting
http://singapore49.icann.org/en/schedule-full
There are many sessions that can interest and remote participation will be
available.

Let me know too if you are planning to attend Singapore meeting so I can
list you here
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/2014+Singapore+mtg

Best Regards,

Rafik