Hi Amr,
These are very good comments, very timely and very we important for NCSG to submit.

I agree completely with the cost issue. Who pays? The IP and LE probably won't, so it might be worth bolstering the argument of the the cost to Registrars Here we finally have the promise of IDNs coming to fruition, and hopefully many new Registrars coming online in Africa and other regions who need them. To burden these new Registrars with additional cost (of translation or transliteration) seems not only burdensome and potentially quite destructive?  Won't it be anticompetitive - to burden Registrars working with IDNs with higher operating costs then English-oriented Registrars?

Best and tx!
Kathy