Hi Heather,

thank you for such involvement, unfortunately I cannot follow rightscon remotely because the time difference but it will be nice to hear what were the main topics and anything that can interest us?

Best,

Rafik

Hi Folks, By way of quick introduction, I joined this group to hopefully connect my work around citizen voices and tech for good. See more about me [1]

I am volunteering on liveblogging for RightsCon (remotely), not affiliated with the organization just a fan.

Right now there is a session around NGOs and surveillance featuring Citizen Lab's work.  The schedule for livestreaming is here:

https://www.rightscon.org/streamingschedule.php

[1]  http://textontechs.com/

Thank you,

Heather