Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the comment. the proposals are here to initiate the discussion. to give context:
- netmundial : it is about ICANN role there, community involvement and getting understanding on the board position. except few board members who are active in 1net mailing list, there is no indication on the whole board vision on brazil meeting. moreover, we have the output from the cross-community working group on IG for example , in addition to other community member inputs, from NCSG, like Milton, Avri, Roy, Flavio Wagner and probably I am missing other names
- the reconsideration for TMCH+50 is the process we initiated for reconsidering board decision on that topic . in few words, it is about accountability , bottom-up process within ICANN. it shouldnt take so much time but we should remind the board that we care about.
- top-down: in particular the new President Globalization Advisory Group formed by ICANN board members. as Bill explained, we need insight about them from the board since have strange provision like the ability of the CEO to change its composition without asking the board.
- ICANN/IANA globalization: related to item #1 and #3 but with more concrete proposals
- Nomcom: nomcom may be restructured while non-commercial only have 1 seat there against 6 commercial there.

some proposals can be combined and rewritten , there will be short description for each. it is better to have preparation before singapore meeting.
Best,

Rafik

Having a hard time (timewise) to follow NCSG-specific dialogues. Topics
seem all relevant, but it would help to have a small paragraph trying to
describe where we stand on each of them if possible, or at least why
this is a relevant theme now for the dialogue with the board, so we go a
bit more in sync to the board meeting (although I understand we'll have
an opportunity to do this in the morning -- even so, I think it would
help). NetMundial seems obvious, of course.

--c.a.