Hi Stephanie,

thanks for the comment, it reminds when we suggested to ICANN board and CEO
to investigate the possibility to join GNI (Global Network Initiative)
framework  for example.
can you please phrase your comment in short description so we can use it
during the discussion?
we have netmundial proposal too .

Best,

Rafik