Hi Niels,

there is only info for conference phone numbers (per country and with the passcode)but no adobe connect , link, that was the same case for the yesterday call aimed to journalists.
if I get any info I will update, I will send it.

Best,

Rafik

Hi all,

The webinar is supposed to start in three hours, has any of you got a
working link?

We're up for an exciting month!

Best,

Niels

Niels ten Oever
Acting Head of Digital

Article 19
www.article19.org

A digital signature can be attached to this e-mail,
you need openPGP software to verify it. See:http://is.gd/Y06WEs
Key fingerprint = 8D9F C567 BEE4 A431 56C4 678B 08B5 A0F2 636D 68E9