At the risk of ruining my own right wing credentials, while I have serious reservations about what the IANA transfer will bring about, it has absolutely nothing to with anyone being born in Lebanon or elsewhere and I'll second the notion that the overblown rhetoric already started is simply ridiculous.

--
Aaron Eitan Meyer

Attorney at Law
Middle East Analyst, Consultant & Researcher
Cell. (845)729-6421
Twitter. aaronemeyer