Hi !
"One world, one Internet", "Internet 4 all", etc.

What's the meaning of these mottos ?

One thing is sure, we are in the same boat : the planet called "earth". And we all know today that this boat is in danger largely because of mankind behaviours. It's not a question of nationaly or race, we are the same in the same boat and our planet earth, full of 7 billions of bodies with souls and spirits, with animals reign and minerals reign, it full of life. View from the space, our dear planet is a sphere composed with waters and stones. We can't recognize who is togolese, or lebanon or american, or chinese, or french, etc. We actualy know that, our planet is a lively one. It beahave like a living being using the International Network named Internet for it prosperity.

How can we manage this tool called Internet for the happiness of human being ?

That is the question.

The Multistakeholder Model seem to be the better solution with it "bottom-up" process. Cool !
What else ?

"One world, One Internet", "Internet for all people", etc.

Let's move forward as a human being. It's my hope and there are many reasons to keep on hoping.
With my warmest greetings from Lomé - Togo.
Cheers !
-Olevie-

At the risk of ruining my own right wing credentials, while I have serious reservations about what the IANA transfer will bring about, it has absolutely nothing to with anyone being born in Lebanon or elsewhere and I'll second the notion that the overblown rhetoric already started is simply ridiculous.

--
Aaron Eitan Meyer

Attorney at Law
Middle East Analyst, Consultant & Researcher
Cell. (845)729-6421
Twitter. aaronemeyer

--
Olévié (Olivier) A. A. KOUAMI