There is a tribute card to Alain in the ICANN 49 Poker Deck.

10 of Hearts.

See attached.

Rgds,

Tracy

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Glenn McKnight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All

I have some  video I shot of Alain at the NPOC  meetings

Glenn McKnight
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight
.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 1:17 AM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Indeed!

On 23-Mar-14 13:08, Maria Farrell wrote:
Dear Marie Laure,

I am so glad to hear Alain's contribution will be recognised by the
Board and indeed the rest of the community. He is really missed.

Many thanks, Maria

On 23 March 2014 12:10, marie-laure Lemineur <[log in to unmask]