Thanks McTim,

Substantively, I agree with you and I sympathise with the registries that have .brand applications. On the other hand, I am concerned with gTLD policy being developed by the ICANN board purely from a process perspective. I would argue on that point out of principle. The idea of the ICANN board developing policy is not one that I relish.

Thanks again.

Amr