I had asked that it be put up on the web (where Rafik originally directed folks) but I have a copy from our briefing in Singapore so here it is.  Should you wish to comment on the methodology, I would suggest you address your comments to staff, either Margie Milam or Denise Michel.  Any advice you would care to give on methodology would be appreciated, at least by the three of us in the EWG who have been the risk and impact assessment chorus…..I wanted a full two day risk workshop, because in my view this kind of transition needs something that in-depth because of all the contingencies.  However, there never seems to be enough time.  I am also calling for ICANN to do something like a regulatory impact assessment (RIAS) when they make quasi-regulatory decisions, I would love to hear your thoughts on that.
Kind regards, Stephanie