Happy to help. Since Fadi indicated at NETmundial that ICANN will announce a second process to "replace USG stewardship" this week, it seems to me we should wait a bit to develop a comment. We need to see how ICANN interrelates it with the "IANA transition" process.

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org