I agree to IAB suggestion on handling the 3 areas of the transition
separately and by their relevant interest group's community. It will
improve on the quality/relevance of input and allow for overall
transparency we all desire in the process.

Thanks

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.