Thank you for sharing Rafik. As a new member I do want to put this on
record, yesterday's call was my first with the community, the meeting was
run very well and was rich in both content and the form of engagement.
Thank you Rafik for chairing it so well and for being as inclusive and
efficient. Amr and Avri for leading the discussion on process and
engagement. And Brenden & Milton for the update on the doc.

+1 Avri.

Happy to be a part of this SG and find it to be of immense value. NZ is
celebrating Privacy week as we speak. Stephanie's initiative finds
resonance all around. I do hope we can all have a successful meeting in
London on Privacy and have a substantive discussion on the issue.

Keen on hearing more on the Accountability courts IANA transition and how
we will take it forward in a manner which integrates and assimilates the
two meaningfully on next steps.

warmest

Subi
----

Subi Chaturvedi

Member MAG, UN-IGF (Media & Civil Society)

Member MAG, India-IGF (Civil Society)

Convenor WG-India IGF

Co-Chair, Netmundial Brazil (Civil Society)

Assistant Prof. Journalism & Comm,

Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR),

Delhi University, India

Twitter:@subichaturvedi

Founder & Hon. Managing Trustee,

Media For Change

Founder, Chief Mentor & Editor

The Saltlist

www.thesaltlist.org

Independent Documentary Filmmaker, Photographer,

Curator, Media Critic

PhD. Scholar,

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-D), New Delhi