Hello Milton,

I think it was clearly stated that they are inter-related and i don't think
there is any need to request discussing relationships at this time. What is
think is more important is for the accountability process to pass through
the community process. I propose the following edit.

On May 7 ICANN announced a separate process to enhance ICANN
accountability. [1]  However, we will like to note that the outcome of the
ICANN accountability will highly determine/improve on the outcome of the
IANA transitioning process. It is therefore important that the ICANN
accountability outcome is developed by the community in a transparent and
inclusive manner.

Kind Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>[log in to unmask]