Hello Milton,

I think it was clearly stated that they are inter-related and i don't think there is any need to request discussing relationships at this time. What is think is more important is for the accountability process to pass through the community process. I propose the following edit.

On May 7 ICANN announced a separate process to enhance ICANN accountability. [1]  However, we will like to note that the outcome of the ICANN accountability will highly determine/improve on the outcome of the IANA transitioning process. It is therefore important that the ICANN accountability outcome is developed by the community in a transparent and inclusive manner.

Kind Regards