Thanks, Avri, for observing and raising this, thanks to others who cared
to make this a reality - I just now have again Internet access for some
hours, while normally living again under the old "digital divide"
situation in an un-served rural area.

For somebody who is pushed back into an "occasional observer" role it is
just surprising to see again (and again and again) how  the Board does
not care about such differences in the performance of the NCSG,
different from others who have a place in the GNSO, and even Fadi says
something at the LA meeting - and there is no follow-up.

So, Yes, put it on the agenda of the NCSG/Board meeting in London.
Including with some set time lines for follow-up monitoring, and a
report required to the next Board meeting,

Avri, you say then: "what we might need to learn is that our compliance might be the error." Well, if this is so I have to give up to understand ICANN - are we not allowed to use common sense, but have to have it scrutinized by some hair-splitting "legal opinion"? - I have given up a long time ago to explain some aspects of ICANN to the friends of the Internet in Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
Phnom Penh
Cambodia

And a bit of "local flavor":
May 01 – 02 Demonstrations, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
http://jinja.apsara.org/2014/05/may-01-02-demonstrations-phnom-penh-cambodia/
State security forces beat journalists, bystanders and activists as they
continued their lockdown of ‘Freedom Park’.

Or an international perspective of The Diplomat:
http://thediplomat.com/2014/05/spotlight-on-cambodian-government-brutality/
Spotlight on Cambodian Government Brutality

=