From: Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2014-06-12 19:56 GMT+09:00
Subject: NCSG schedule for London meeting
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Everyone,

I am sending here some information regarding the NCSG schedule and
activities during London ICANN meeting so you can participate effectively
either there remotely (remote participation is available)

*1- NCSG Schedule*

Schedule :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsJI0CB4QegidERnUDRoLU03aUFoNHhmQ29GR3B4Rnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

remote participation info (highlighted in green):

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Current+NCSG+Meetings+-+Post+October+2012+ICANN+Annual+Meeting

And the full ICANN meeting schedule here :
london50.icann.org/en/schedule-full

*2- How to prepare for the meeting*

you can prepare in different way e.g. reading some material etc but you can
also:

* Reading the attached "GNSO background" briefing which will give summary
of the different active GNSO working group .

* Attending the pre-meeting webinar *today*
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-05-30-en

* Attending the webinar for civil society next week 17th June:

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-06-10-en

* And checking the latest announcement  here:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcements

*3- Meeting with the board*

we have meeting in Tuesday 24th june with the ICANN board and as topics we
have this tentative list to be finalized :

1/ IANA stewardship transition

2/ ICANN accountability

3/ Trademark Clearinghouse

4/ Privacy

*4- Additional Info*

please fill the doodle poll if you are going to attend ICANN meeting, it
will be a good opportunity to meet there;

http://doodle.com/6pmhcukapwrbaxei

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/2014+London+mtg

Find also attached a map of the meeting venue!

Finally if you have any question, please send a message offlist

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Rafik