Hi Avri,

we have the confluence page and google doc but I think that is convenient
for importing and sharing.

maybe if someone here can volunteer and/or bring an idea how we can have a
shared calendar for events/ meeting that people can import it and can be
integrated with other systems

good opportunity for the geekiest members to act :)

Rafik