Colleagues,

When asked if I would let my name stand as a candidate here I said yes
based on the assumption that there would be other candidates,
followed by an open dialogue about what was desired as an outcome.
I am dismayed by the turn of events and wish to stem the slide toward
acrimony.

In the interests of civility I withdraw my name as a candidate.
Let the dialogue return to better ground.

Sam Lanfranco
 Dr Sam Lanfranco (Prof Emeritus & Senior Scholar)
 Econ, York U., Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - M3J 1P3
 email: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])   Skype: slanfranco
 blog:  http://samlanfranco.blogspot.com (http://samlanfranco.blogspot.com)
 Phone: 613 476-0429 cell: 416-816-2852