I will like to +1 this, Milton is definitely the best option for this.

One thing i like about him is that when we argue issues, we both make our views clear and at some point we either agree or remain disagreed (and the outcome does not determine whether he responds to my queries on another topic ;) ).

I must say i have learnt quite a lot from my interactions with him.

Cheers!